CUBA Beverage Company signs distribution agreement with Krasdale for New York City and New Jersey metropolitan areas!
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 23, 2014
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — CUBA Beverage Company (“CUBA”) (OTC:CUBV) has signed a distribution agreement with Krasdale for New York City and New Jersey Metropolitan areas. Krasdale has purchased product, which has been shipped to their warehouse and distributed to retail stores.
Krasdale is an independent wholesale food distributor in the New York City and New Jersey metropolitan areas, the largest consumer markets in the United States, and has been in business for over 100 years. Krasdale supplies more than 7000 products to food retailers, A.I.M Bravo and C-Town Supermarkets.
CUBA Herbal Energy Juice ® is an all natural herbal energy juice currently available in three unique flavors; Pomegranate-Cranberry, Wild Berry and Passion Fruit-Orange. CUBA’s products represent a healthy all-natural energy drink, with no caffeine, no taurine, no high fructose corn syrups or sugars, no preservatives and no artificial ingredients of any kind.
CUBA Herbal Energy Juice ®: No monsters, no bull, just pure healthy energy!
Leave a comment
- CUBA Beverage Company ® announces company debt reduction and new formula for introduction into new beverage category
- CUBA Beverage Company announces that Cuba Herbal Energy Juice is now being sold in Fresh Healthy Vending Machines
- CUBA Beverage Company signs distribution agreement with Krasdale for New York City and New Jersey metropolitan areas!
- CUBA Beverage Company announces new distribution deal with DPI Specialty Foods in Ontario, California
- Cuba Beverage Company Announces New England Distribution Deal With Core-Mark