CUBA Herbal Energy Juice(R) Is Creating a New Category in the Energy Drink Market
SAN DIEGO, CA–(Marketwired – Jan 28, 2014) – San Diego-based Cuba Beverage Company (OTC Pink: CUBV) announced another distribution deal with Core-Mark for New England. Core-Mark purchased product for New England and it has been shipped to their warehouses for immediate distribution to retail stores in the New England area. This ties in well with CUBA’s broad distribution in the New York Tri-state area.
Core-Mark is one of the largest and most valued marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry. Offering a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions to over 29,000 locations across North America, Core-Mark services traditional convenience stores, drug, grocery and specialty stores and other small format retailers that sell packaged goods.
CUBA Herbal Energy Juice® is an all-natural herbal energy juice currently available in three unique flavors; Pomegranate-Cranberry, Wild Berry and Passion Fruit-Orange. Cuba’s products represent a healthy all-natural energy drink, with no caffeine, no taurine, no high fructose corn syrups, no preservatives and no artificial ingredients of any kind.
Leave a comment
- CUBA Beverage Company ® announces company debt reduction and new formula for introduction into new beverage category
- CUBA Beverage Company announces that Cuba Herbal Energy Juice is now being sold in Fresh Healthy Vending Machines
- CUBA Beverage Company signs distribution agreement with Krasdale for New York City and New Jersey metropolitan areas!
- CUBA Beverage Company announces new distribution deal with DPI Specialty Foods in Ontario, California
- Cuba Beverage Company Announces New England Distribution Deal With Core-Mark