A CAREER WITH CUBA
DISTRIBUTOR BRAND CHAMPION WANTED!!
The Distributor Brand Champion´s main priority is developing annual business plans, driving CUBA Beverage Company (CBC) initiatives, and tracking Key Performance Indicators through a set group of Distributors within their territory.
Key responsibilities include: communicating strategic priorities; driving and managing key CUBA Beverage Company initiatives; ensuring implementation of merchandising standards; developing systems to track and measure Distributors execution; monitoring sales/POS progress against business plans; and coaching Distributors to produce execution excellence.
RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB OUTLINE:
- Implement CBC´s Strategy, Merchandising Standards, and Key Account Programs.
- Coordinates meetings with Distributors.
- Implements systems to track and benchmark Distributors key initiatives/goals.
- Ensure Distributors understanding to execute CBC´s merchandising standards.
- Establishes set communication schedule to discuss upcoming and on going Key Account Programs
- Assist in training to guarantee Sales Reps clearly understand merchandising standards (i.e. product flow, sku priorities by channel, display merchandising, pricing, etc.).
- Develop with Distributors the annual business plan with regards to organization requirements, distribution, volume, & investments.
- Secure agreement on necessary subjects and review progress.
- Consistently communicate with ownership and to guarantee alignment.
- Establish POS allocation by distributor.
- Keeps Distributor abreast of ALL new POS items and applicable allocation/timing.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of all CBC systems
- Develop knowledge of key account systems and how they relate to each Distributor (i.e. Exxon´s GROC, Wal-Mart´s centralized billing).
- Proactively censure for Out-of-Stock´s.
- Holds Distributor accountable for Data/Bill Backs/Depletions.
- Distributor Structure and Accountability Expert
- Thorough working knowledge of distributors´ internal systems and structure.
- Understands distributor´s hierarchy and has relationship from the top down (Owner to Managers)
- Clear understanding of the person responsible and accountable for tasks or programs within distributorship.
- Working knowledge of routing procedures and able to suggest better route to market and/or manpower needs based on distribution and account frequency.
- Knowledgeable on reps and area manager´s pay structure in order to program and hold accountable.
- Provide on-going feedback relative to Distributors´ performance against objectives.
- Develop working knowledge of geographic and demographic areas in assigned geography.
- Develop expertise with regards to product competition and distributor competition in respective area.
- Travel expectations depend on Distributor base and geography but would likely necessitate travel.
- Sales experience and track record in Consumer Goods industry (Bev. Preferred), 5+ years.
- Distributor and Supplier experience preferred.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate distribution partners.
- Excellent negotiator and influencer.
- Clear and proven ability to develop and implement successful sales and trade marketing strategies.
- Strong knowledge of consumer marketing principles.
- Successful track record in managing teams.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability.
- Creative mind, outgoing personality and friendly.
- Able to work independently with responsibility, and be organized.
- Experience with basic administrative programs, Windows, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- University – Bachelor´s Degree preferred
If you feel you are up to the task, click here to send an email.